Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Evil in a pod

At this moment in my life, evil comes in the form of a wafer cup. The core of evil resides in the cup. Sometimes it's just dark brown, other times it has parts with green or light brown. It is always sweet and weighs 170g. It is Pods.


40 mini evils lurking inside... Inside my stomach, not the box.


They should come with a warning sign that they are highly addictive. It's strange because I don't even like the taste much. I just can't stop eating it. Bite-sized food are the worst. You pop them like nobody's business.


My waist line also kaput.



***

My journey to look at pods in the larder downstairs, as told to a friend.

婷 says:
i went downstairs
婷 says:
i stepped on the weighing machine
婷 says:
then i OH MY GOD and ran up the stairs
婷 says:
now im in my chair
婷 says:
i tried to blog it out of my system
婷 says:
and i OH MY GOD
婷 says:
i still want to eat
婷 says:
+_+

No comments: