Monday, April 17, 2006

Let's make poo!

One bored evening, D was talking to me.

D: Boring! Let's find something to do!
Me: What are you thinking of?
D: How about take the ferry to the end? (Ed: Before you laugh, the sky here is beautiful at night. Nothing beats standing at the front of the ferry enjoying the breeze.)
Me: Hmm.. It's a public holiday. Schedule might be a little erratic.
D: That's true...
Me: How about we bake something?
D: Again? (Look here to know why.)
Me: We must succeed this time! I'll go search for a recipe.

After some quick clicking, and eradicating anything with carrot or pineapple from our list, we decided to crap it! Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you... The Hard Poo!


They are delicious!


Housemate J took one. The next day, she came to my room.

J: Three of my teeth started wobbling this morning. After eating your poo.

Way to go poo! You make me very proud of you!

3 comments:

Abs said...

You have very humourous mates. I like. I lack such humourous people in my life. Heh.

jllt said...

You just need one and all hell will break loose!

DCAja said...

love it!
kardi