Saturday, November 12, 2005

Randomly now

Sometimes I think it might actually be easier to show your friendship than your love. It may not be a big deal to show your friends that you care for them in an off-handish kind of way way but some may see you as less "cool" if you go all lovey-dovey on your other half.

Just a random thought.

***

I think guys get PMS too and sometimes they are scarier than girls. With girls you can (supposedly) predict and it usually lasts for a few days. So, after your initial scare with your female friend, you know to avoid her for the next few days or so. But with some guys I know, they can actually go from hot to cold in seconds. I think that is way more irritating.

Furthermore, I hate people who put girl's bad mood down to "that time of the month". Well, fuck you because not all girls get moody in the pre-menstrual period and is that you trying to say because it's the hormones that's making her like that so we can all proceed to ignore her outburst because it really doesn't mean anything? Sorry buddy, think again.

***

Some talk with my girlfriends later, I gathered that the world is not easy on males today. Firstly, there's the whole sexual equality bullshit and then there's the being a gentleman nicety thing. This is an old argument so let's not get into that. So I asked my friends this:

"Would you want your other half to be a male chauvinist?"

A restounding "No!!!".

"Do you think he should be jealous?"

Perfect harmony of "Yes!!!".

Girls, what do we want? -sigh-

1 comment:

Agagooga said...

"The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is 'What does a woman want?'" - Sigmund Freud