Monday, March 15, 2010

If your eyeshadow becomes blusher before you walk out the door...

I seldom plug products but every once in a while, I come across something fantastic (like nando's).

Today, it's not about food. If your eyeshadow seems to have the amazing power of converging into a thin, oily line before lunch, this is the product for you.


Urban Decay's Primer Potion, S$32 from Sephora.

At first, it doesn't seem possible that a smear of this on your lids will make your eyeshadow stay. In fact, the thing practically disappear when you blend it into your lids. So never mind, I continued slapping on the shadow, prepared to be disappointed by yet another product touting A but giving Z.

Do not be surprised when your eyeshadow turns out a lot more vibrant that you're used to. I think this is what the primer is meant to do. Most amazingly, my eyeshadow actually stayed on the lids and did not initiate its usual trek down to my cheeks. How COOL is that?

If you're like me who have tonnes of eyeshadow pots in the drawer that you can never use (unless you like green/blue/purple blusher), this is your lifesaver. GRAB IT!